Thursday, September 26, 2013

Online Polls questions

  1. Do you think the results are 100% accurate? Why or why not? I think that the results are 100% accurate because the questions were really simple and most of them were based on personal opinions. There was just only one question that was based on vocabulary and that wasn't 100% accurate because not all of them got it right.
  2. How much of an impact do you think the wording of the questions has on the answers you received? I think that the wording of the questions didn't make a great impact. The questions were asked really straight forward and bases on opinions.
  3. Did you get the results you expected from your online polls? Why? In most of the questions I did expect the results. Most of the questions were questions that I already knew the opinions of most of the students that answered my questions.
  4. If you wanted to do an online poll with the students of Tecnologico de Montorrey asking them how much time and effort they spent doing homework this year, what are the steps you would take to complete that online poll? To complete an online poll for students at Tec de Monterrey, i would first open my blogger then click on Principles of Technology. Then I will click on Google docs where they will create a form by clicking tools. Once ready to create the new form, I rather chose the scale type poll for them to answer how much effort they put while doing homework. After creating the poll, you link your poll by highlighting the text then by clicking link. Finally your poll is ready to be answered.
  5. Do you think online polling could help the administration of Tec de Montorrey find out more about their students? Or do you think that the results would not be accurate? Why or why not? I think that the online polls could help the administration of Tec because it's something that helps them know things about the school. I think that the results will be accurate because the questions will be about how the school is and things that have to do with Tec.
  6. How do you think the results of your polls would be different if you asked your classmates the questions in person? I think that if I would of have asked my classmates the questions I made, in person, we would of discuss more about the answers. We would of go more over just an answer.
  7. In what ways do you think online polling using Google Spreadsheets can be improved? Or was it easier to create an online poll than you originally thought? Explain. I thought that creating online polls was easier than what I thought. It was very simple to follow the steps that the teacher explained. After creating one poll, the rest of them were a piece of cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment