Thursday, October 24, 2013

Minions

Minions


Minions are giant looking yellow beans that I consider my best friends!




Not only are they cute, but they LOVE bananas. They help Gru to be the best villain of all on Despicable me. Whenever someone has a problem, Minions are there to help you with anything! Not only do they help you, but they make you laugh like nobody else. They're  a perfect best fiend. 











To know more about minions, you can visit some of these pages: 
HERE
and HERE


Listen to free music on the link bellow! IT'S FREE!
HERE 








1 comment:

  1. Majo!! I loved your blog !!
    1) where are the minions from? (Like a movie, book etc?)
    2) I liked the videos you put. They made me lauph. They were also funny
    3) Why do you love minions so much?

    ReplyDelete