Monday, November 4, 2013

Assignment 8

1. Go to http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/new-fantasyland/ and look around it a little bit. Now go to http://www.byteland.org/angeloflife. Now why do you think the .com website is more exciting than the .org website? 
I think that the .com website is more exciting than the .org. I think this because when visiting the Disney webpage, I found it more exciting because of all the things it has. It's that type of webpage that has many things that entertain you just by opening it because of all the animation it has. On the other hand, the .org, is very simple and really boring.


 
2. Why do you think the Disney website has more hyperlinks, advertisements, and other distracting options to click on?
I think that the Disney website has more hyperlinks, advertisements, and other distracting options because Disney is something known all around the world and it is easier to put advertisements for people to click on when visiting this webpage. And this helps Disney to get more and more visitors.  


3. If you had to construct/create your own webpage from the beginning, what would you want it to be about and why?
If I wanted to create my own webpage it would be of fashion. I would create a webpage of this because I really like fashion and it's something that will catch my attention if I ever visit a fashion webpage.


4. How many programmers do you think would have to work with you to make your website possible? Would it seem impossible to construct/create a webpage by yourself? Why? 
I think that for me to be able to create my webpage I'm going to need a lot of help. Since my webpage is going to be about fashion, I will need many programmers to construct it because of all the advertisements. I think that it will not be easy to create the webpage by my own.


5. What would you want to name your website? Type that name into the web-address bar, is it taken already?
The name that I would like to name my website is www.majofashion.com. Since this name isn't taken I have an advantage of creating the webpage faster and in an easier way.



6. Explain why webpages with flash videos, images, and color take longer to load than pages with only text?
Webpages with flash videos, images, and color take longer to load because it has more mega pixels and also because it has more data to load than if just loading text.

No comments:

Post a Comment